Vivianne Crowley special abilities; Doreeen Valiente soul alignment
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-10-10 05:31:30 UTC
British psychologist and Wiccan High Priestess
Vivianne Crowley is an assisted shaktipat recipient and
will soon have a number of associated special abilities
including matchmaking, special abilities determination,
soul alignment (see below), funnelling, technomagick,
and lots more (I’ll list more again later if it works).

Other than that, an ability she has had and will continue
to have is auditory total recall, like Rishi Sunak. However
she does not have visual total recall.

Why was I looking into her? I thought she might have been
dead and I could facilitate a soul alignment of her with
stereotypical female witch figures on doorsteps at Hallowe’en
and elsewhere. (I thought of that when I saw such a doll
on a doorstep when walking home earlier.)

But instead I just facilitated such a soul alignment of
Doreen Valiente with such figures. She is in the
beyond afterlife, from which there can be no reincarnation,
unlike the afterlife, so this soul alignment is unlikely
to click out soon, unless someone high up in Wicca
disrespects her and this soul alignment.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-10-10 07:27:20 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
By stereotypical female witch figures I mean in
particular female figures with a conical witch hat
and that are not pictures of a real person. But
it should include witch dolls, sculptures, pictures,
cartoons, etc. And they don’t have to be ugly
or green skinned. :-)
David Dalton
2024-10-14 23:48:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
But there are more ghosts than witches on doorsteps,
it seems.

So I considered who to align with stereotypical ghost figures.

And to honour my minor deity Taliesin (Gwion Bach) I
facilitated a soul alignment of him with such figures.