(NFL) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is G-D the Holy Spirit, It's not haShit (Piss Be Upon him) Who is the Oil of our Rapture Lamp.... LOL..............The ICE Five-0 uses 'D' cells not oil in their rapture lamps!
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-08 12:11:51 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 20:47:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
So now please do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have done for you,
Michael, and for Christopher Hubbard, and thousands of others at the
https://bit.ly/WDJWatFacebook group, and
http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) to be
https://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Hungrier more blessed by GOD right now
(Luke 6:21a) in the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
LOL
Baruch HaShem.
Barack haShit.
God is great!
Allahu akbar!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-09 13:11:44 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 20:40:46 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEINabout 15
hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 7 Jul 2024 20:47:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
So now please do likewise as our LORD Jesus & I have done for you,
Michael, and for Christopher Hubbard, and thousands of others at the
https://bit.ly/WDJWatFacebook group, and
http://go.WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) to be
https://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Hungrier more blessed by GOD right now
(Luke 6:21a) in the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
LOL
Nothing funny about it.
It's hilarious, gook. You pray to the superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss
Be Upon him).
Baruch HaShem.
Barack haShit.
God is great!
Allahu akbar!
Try being wonderfully hungry, like Chris Hubbard and me.
You are hideously obese not wonderfully hungry you fat Asiatic slug.
Then you can be rapture ready!
You have been ready for rapture by the ICE Five-0 for YEARS, gook!

- -

2024-07-09 13:12:02 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 19:27:10 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Dr. Chung spoke to a man named Christopher, and he said he was
wonderfully hungry.
This is so awesome!
In this video, the gook Chung brainwashed a young girl named Markea
Blakely-Berry who he also said was 'wonderfully hungry'.
This didn't turn out awesome for her.

Nope.

Indeed not.

No.

Absolutely not.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly not.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

It sure, didn't.

Damn, right!

Of, course not.

Clearly not

Unequivocally not.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, not right.

No doubt, about it.

- -

2024-07-10 13:53:27 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2024 21:13:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Amen.
LOL
https://narkive.com/n3a1xpN8.8
Inappropriate affect noted.
Nothing funny about it.
Indeed. Pathology is not funny. Instead it's tragic proof of GOD's
curse (Jeremiah 17:5) upon the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.
The Nazi nithings on this wall of shame are indeed cursed.
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.legal/c/IIPlICD7MBA/m/XTt6_PgJCQAJ
Every jew on THIS wall of shame and elsewhere is cursed, gook:
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/wall-of-shame-gallery

- -

2024-07-10 15:00:39 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 07:52:31 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Here is Jack Marshall.
LOOK! Another ape!

Strip away the jewloving, the ainlungus, the rabid 'pro-semitism'®™,
the 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, the depravity, the underage
sibling sodomy, the daily two-fingered needledick masturbation, the
denial of rape beneficiaries, the exaggerated umbrage at being called
a gook, the idolising of Jeff Kakobsteen and Jack Marshall, the
constant "wonderfully hungry" lies, the online porn portfoliolioliolio
consisting entirely of WHITE women, the failed degree in Arithmetic at
the California State University Long Beach, the bizarre
'homophobia'®™/'paedophobia'®™, the weekend nights at the Queen Mary
Parking Lot, the hideous gob dripping with freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea, the feasting on dogs and other domestic pets, the delusions
of being an American, the sheer adoration of uppity ape Chrissie
Morton, the sheer terror of rapture and deportation by the ICE Five-0,
the marketing/promotion of bestiality between Humans and subhuman
species such as gooks and jews and the excretion of subhuman
sub-babies, and what is left?

Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito: a hideously obese, gormless slant
eyed mongoloid with a BLANK mind.

- -

2024-07-11 12:46:04 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 19:35:19 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
<***@EmoryCardiology.com> wrote:

<b'ris>
I've greeted (Matt 5:47) Jack Marshall just as I've greeted
https://AntiChrist45.com
They are both unable to say/write that they're
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
Those who are unable to say/write that they're
http://WonderfullyHungry.org when greeted (Matt 5:47) by
https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew are instead https://bit.ly/h_angry
en-route to Hell like https://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom the LORD
Almighty GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3) by name.
Your fellow gook Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito simply **adores**
that coon Jack Marshall!

- -

2024-07-11 12:46:04 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 21:35:40 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEINabout 14
hours ago
Post by Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
Wed, 10 Jul 2024 07:52:31 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Here is Jack Marshall.
LOOK! Another ape!
There is nothing ape about Jack Marshall!
Jack Marshall IS an ape, gook!

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

2024-07-12 15:12:54 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jul 2024 07:58:56 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<NFL> 07/11/24 Again praying w/ Michael here ...
https://narkive.com/k4QqkdRH.5
Let us pray!
LOL! To whom, gook? Superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him)?

- -

2024-07-16 13:19:06 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jul 2024 04:40:57 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN4 days ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 12 Jul 2024 07:58:56 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Let us pray!
LOL! To whom, gook? Superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him)?
To our Lord God HaShem!
LOL. The jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) is never MENTIONED in the
Christian New Testament, gook....because he was superseded by the REAL
Christian G-d!

- -

2024-07-18 14:36:24 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 19:27:10 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Dr. Chung spoke to a man named Christopher, and he said he was
wonderfully hungry.
This is so awesome!
In this video, the gook Chung brainwashed a young girl named Markea
Blakely-Berry who he also said was 'wonderfully hungry'.
This didn't turn out awesome for her.
http://youtu.be/iJLojgoZwsw
Nope.

- -

2024-07-18 15:14:32 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jul 2024 07:29:56 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 19:27:10 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Dr. Chung spoke to a man named Christopher, and he said he was
wonderfully hungry.
This is so awesome!
In this video, the gook Chung brainwashed a young girl named Markea
Blakely-Berry who he also said was 'wonderfully hungry'.
This didn't turn out awesome for her.
http://youtu.be/iJLojgoZwsw
He never met Markea.
He brainwashed her mother too, gook.

- -

Loose Cannon
2024-07-21 15:15:03 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2024 17:49:35 +0100, Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse
On Sat, 20 Jul 2024 09:29:12 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<NFL> 07/16/24 Quack/KK again vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://narkive.com/GHNKXeiE.10
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ
(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ
... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://WonderfullyHungry.org like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to the LORD.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ
Laus DEO !
These nithings are never coming back.
Jim Kennemur
Glen D. Yeadon "silverback"
Benjamin Cramer
Boedicia
Bolt Upright
Jason P.
Aviroce
Jewdas
JeSSe
Carolina Reb
plainolantijewishantiamericantraitor
Topaz
Kevin Alfred Strom
Larry L. Jansen
Mark C. Craig
Jerry L. White
Ian McKinney
Doc Tavish
ALL GONE!!!
THESE jews and jewlovers are never coming back, gook!
Roman the Foreskin PEELER
Chrissie Morton
Bill Levinsteen
shabbos Goy McFee
Suzy KKKohen
Debwhorah Sharavi/Nyob
Ed Rosenberg
Mickey 'Mouth' Ben Tovim
leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay
(Order of B'ris Canada)
Iamhere
jew Kerr
drahcir
Panta Rhei
Riain Y. Barton
paul abeles
Ariel
B'rian (NEMO) Lambsky
Sarah Schmaltzman
MikeK(ike)
Jim E
Fish Supper
Binyamin Dissen
Tony Ovens
Joke Cooper
Grikboxer®™
Deka Pente
Stewfart
yechidah
Adam Helberg
FUCK Palestine
YID ARMY
R. Goldman
Norma Blankensteen
Tilly Greenboig
Mirjam B'ruck Cohen
Jake Garbage
Joe B'runo
L. Alpert
Bert Hymen
Frank Arthur
Ariadne
George
Col. Mortimer
'Israeel' is Great
bonzo 'meshugge' de zero
xxarag the jew raghead
Kunt Finnell
David the jewloving Shadow
Felix D.
ALL GONE!!!
Niggers, jews, perverts and quacks. Does the gook associate with ANY
normal people?
- -