'Israeeli' attacked in Greece, assailants flee after seeing his cross
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-21 17:16:13 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2024 08:06:13 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://x.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/1815031383342919817
Israeli attacked in Greece, assailants flee after seeing his cross
Three assailants target Fahad Qubati after he gave Jewish tourists a
ride and only fled after he proved he was an Arab-Christian; 'Could have
ended in murder,' mother says
Hassan Shaalan|Yesterday | 12:29
Add a comment
Related Topics
Arab Israelis
Israel
Jews
Greece
Violent crime
Fahad Qubati, 24, a recently discharged IDF soldier from Nazareth, was
attacked by three individuals in Greece on Wednesday after they
suspected him of being a Jewish Israeli. Qubati, an Arab-Christian
traveling with relatives, suffered injuries to his jaw and head.
His mother, Jacqueline Qubati, said the assailants fled only after he
showed them the cross he wore. "Nothing could persuade them until a
Tunisian citizen intervened and helped my son prove he was Arab. Only
then did they apologize and flee. It could have ended in murder," she said.
More Stories
'People get really confused that a yoga teacher would also own an
automatic weapon'
Adidas axes Bella Hadid from new campaign after outrage
US court acquits suspect in murder of synagogue president
CCPA Notice
2
View gallery ??? ?????
Fahad Qubati in the hospital
by TaboolaPromoted Links
.
Tropicana Laughlin
AAA Travel
Teacher posts hate speech against slain hostage's mother, could be fired
Ynet News
Hamas investigating 'major internal breach' that led to strike on Deif,
report says
Ynet News
She explained that her son was on a trip to Greece with friends and
relatives. On Tuesday night, they attended a party that lasted until the
early morning. Afterward, Qubati rented an ATV and gave a ride to some
Jewish tourists who played Hebrew music during the journey.
"Fahad returned to the place where he picked up the tourists, and then
three Greek residents blocked him," she said. "They asked him, 'Where
are you from?' and he replied that he was from Israel. At that moment,
they started beating him."
Qubati defended himself but eventually had to shout, "I’m an
Arab-Christian." A Tunisian citizen helped him prove his identity by
showing the cross on his body, after which the attackers apologized and
fled.
Qubati sustained injuries all over his body, including several
fractures. Upon returning to Israel, he was taken to Baruch Padeh
Medical Center in Tiberias, where he is undergoing several surgeries.
??? ?????
Qubati in the hospital
"After the attack, an ambulance was called for my son. There were
security forces at the scene, but we lost contact with Fahad until noon.
We made every effort until he returned to Israel on Wednesday evening
and was taken to the hospital. He underwent surgery and is having
difficulty speaking," she said.
Jacqueline Qubati mentioned that her son learned his attackers had
argued with the Jewish tourists he had given a ride to and thought he
was "one of them."
"I’m deeply saddened by this shocking incident. Thank God my son
returned alive. It saddens me that the security situation endangers the
lives of Israeli tourists abroad. I want the world to know what my son
went through," she said.
"Such an incident could have ended in murder. I demand all relevant
authorities arrest those who attacked my son and punish them before they
attack others. We won’t stay silent about this act and will continue
fighting."
Why are you 'sharing' this, gook? That'll teach him not to give jew
tourists a ride.

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-22 13:12:55 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2024 20:02:52 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a) and
again hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a healthy
appetite for food right now too.
So again, how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese Asiatic slug!

- -

2024-07-22 18:14:31 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2024 06:46:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEINabout 20
hours ago
Why are you 'sharing' this, gook? That'll teach him not to give jew
tourists a ride.
It is an article of interest.
No, it is not.
There was nothing wrong with him giving Jewish tourists a ride.
He quickly discovered that there was, gook!
There is EVERYTHING wrong with you calling me a gook!
Far from it, but there is EVERYTHING wrong with a gook like you
screeching/wailing/howling about being called a gook!

- -

Loose Cannon
2024-07-22 18:56:09 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2024 19:14:31 +0100, Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse
Post by Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
On Mon, 22 Jul 2024 06:46:01 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEINabout 20
hours ago
Why are you 'sharing' this, gook? That'll teach him not to give jew
tourists a ride.
It is an article of interest.
No, it is not.
There was nothing wrong with him giving Jewish tourists a ride.
He quickly discovered that there was, gook!
There is EVERYTHING wrong with you calling me a gook!
Far from it, but there is EVERYTHING wrong with a gook like you
screeching/wailing/howling about being called a gook!
These flips infest our shores, use American resources, and then
complain if we call them 'gooks'. Such audacity!