Patriotic Alternative Protest
D. Ray
2024-08-11 23:27:28 UTC
This weekend Patriotic Alternative held a demonstration outside Hull Prison
demanding the release of political prisoner, Sam Melia, and demanding the
release of all political prisoners and an end to two-tier policing!

The event featured speeches from Sam’s wife and Deputy Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Laura Towler, Sam’s father, Phil, Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Mark Collett, and PA Officers, Matt and Ian.

Before and after the speeches we held a roadside demo where we received a
fantastic response from passing cars who beeped and cheered at our banners.
D. Ray
2024-08-12 18:47:57 UTC
Post by D. Ray
This weekend Patriotic Alternative held a demonstration outside Hull Prison
demanding the release of political prisoner, Sam Melia, and demanding the
release of all political prisoners and an end to two-tier policing!
The event featured speeches from Sam’s wife and Deputy Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Laura Towler, Sam’s father, Phil, Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Mark Collett, and PA Officers, Matt and Ian.
Before and after the speeches we held a roadside demo where we received a
fantastic response from passing cars who beeped and cheered at our banners.
My speech at yesterday’s Free Sam Melia protest outside Hull Prison

Free Sam Melia!
Free all political prisoners!
End two-tier policing!

<https://t.me/markacollett/13967>
D. Ray
2024-08-12 18:47:57 UTC
Post by D. Ray
This weekend Patriotic Alternative held a demonstration outside Hull Prison
demanding the release of political prisoner, Sam Melia, and demanding the
release of all political prisoners and an end to two-tier policing!
The event featured speeches from Sam’s wife and Deputy Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Laura Towler, Sam’s father, Phil, Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Mark Collett, and PA Officers, Matt and Ian.
Before and after the speeches we held a roadside demo where we received a
fantastic response from passing cars who beeped and cheered at our banners.
My full speech from this weekend's demonstration to end two-tier policing
and free political prisoners has been uploaded to YouTube - please go and
like, share and spread the word - help juice this and get it seen by
millions:

D. Ray
2024-08-12 18:47:58 UTC
Post by D. Ray
This weekend Patriotic Alternative held a demonstration outside Hull Prison
demanding the release of political prisoner, Sam Melia, and demanding the
release of all political prisoners and an end to two-tier policing!
The event featured speeches from Sam’s wife and Deputy Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Laura Towler, Sam’s father, Phil, Leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Mark Collett, and PA Officers, Matt and Ian.
Before and after the speeches we held a roadside demo where we received a
fantastic response from passing cars who beeped and cheered at our banners.
Please juice this Tweet, and if you wish, give this handsome fellow a
follow🧃
Please get the word out on this speech!

<https://x.com/IamNotMarkC/status/1822945564599689715>