Angela Rayner: Every part of Britain will take fair share of migrants
D. Ray
2024-06-27 22:21:41 UTC
The low IQ chav and soon to be deputy Prime Minister steps forward to
remind us all that we are going to need an additional 1.5 million homes to
house 'asylum seekers'.

<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/06/26/labour-every-uk-borough-must-take-fair-share-migrants/>
NoSpamPlease
2024-06-28 07:21:33 UTC
Post by D. Ray
The low IQ chav and soon to be deputy Prime Minister steps forward to
remind us all that we are going to need an additional 1.5 million homes to
house 'asylum seekers'.
Whenever the Arab-Israeli conflict is mentioned, you eagerly suck muzzie
dick. So why are you whining when they're flooding your country, you
motherless shiteating nazoid cockroach?

LOL.
Incubus
2024-07-17 15:18:11 UTC
Post by D. Ray
The low IQ chav and soon to be deputy Prime Minister steps forward to
remind us all that we are going to need an additional 1.5 million homes to
house 'asylum seekers'.
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/06/26/labour-every-uk-borough-must-take-fair-share-migrants/>
She's a horrible, council estate slag. The fair share of migrants is
nought, with them all being booted out.