BOUNTY FOR "MERCILESSLY BEHEADING" FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-02-25 23:54:06 UTC
Brits just DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS, TO PLAY SPIN.
Joe Root 6.2-3-8-5
Was just going to reply with a link to this article.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/root-says-england-hurt-motivation-151946562.html
'But it was the spinners on both teams -- including part-timer
Root who took five for eight in India's first innings -- who
claimed almost all the wickets and bowled the majority of
the overs.'
I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, life and careers by
REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM.

Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE
FUCKING PIGS

MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/jOUH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ

Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
"what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".

EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)

Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
Adrian Smith
2021-03-11 01:09:02 UTC
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
[...]
https://www.nathanlavidmd.com/psychiatric_descriptions/schizophrenia.html
"An example of delusional thinking, then, might be a patient thinking that the CIA has secretly implanted a computer chip in his or her brain. Although the delusional patient can have a head x-ray or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) that would prove that there is no chip, he would continue to insist and react to the notion that a chip is implanted, and that the head imaging must have been wrong, or even that the chip might have been invisible to MRI detection."

"Delusions of being wired or radio-controlled are relatively common. Often it is the FBI or the CIA that is the suspected perpetrator of the scheme."

Read more at: https://mentalillnesspolicy.org/medical/schizophrenia-delusions.html

https://www.deseret.com/1990/8/12/18875927/is-mind-controlled-by-cia-or-schizophrenia
'In the spirit of careful journalism we did check with the CIA to see if they've been implanting electrodes in the brains of helpless citizens or anything horrible like that.

"Obviously, that's nonsense," said CIA spokesman Mark Mansfield. "We get calls like that from time to time, and we get letters like that . . . . We had someone call us who claimed that a satellite landed in his living room and what should he do."'
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".
Even Dogs will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"Saffron Goondas".
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS

https://www.history.com/news/colonists-native-americans-smallpox-blankets
'It’s also not clear whether or not the attempt at biological warfare had the intended effect. According to Fenn’s article, the Native Americans around Fort Pitt were “struck hard” by smallpox in the spring and summer of 1763. “We can’t be sure,” Kelton says. Around that time, “we know that smallpox was circulating in the area, but they [Native Americans] could have come down with the disease by other means.”

Historian Philip Ranlet of Hunter College and author of a 2000 article on the smallpox blanket incident in Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, also casts doubt. “There is no evidence that the scheme worked,” Ranlet says. “The infection on the blankets was apparently old, so no one could catch smallpox from the blankets. Besides, the Indians just had smallpox—the smallpox that reached Fort Pitt had come from Indians—and anyone susceptible to smallpox had already had it.”

The most important indication that the scheme was a bust, Ranlet says, “is that Trent would have bragged in his journal if the scheme had worked. He is silent as to what happened.”'
https://rense.com/general12/imp.htm