How come the RICH fella got the kidney ah?
Observer
2009-01-11 22:29:35 UTC
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?

How come it did not follow the previous
procedure of giving to the top of the
waiting list ah?

It was reported that the murderer "specifically
donated" to this RICH guy....previously it was
NOT allowed for donors to CHOOSE the
recipient to prevent organ selling and queue
jumping by the RICH...how come this is allowed
ah?

Are we becoming a country where the RICH
is now favoured to receive organs from convicted
murderers like CHINA?
Are we slowly becoming like COMMUNIST CHINA
ah?
So the poor now will never get a transplant even when
they are at the head of the waiting list?
Hehe...soon the organs of the poor will be harvested
to give to the RICH...slowly lar..
All this while the country is slowly turning into communism
and the USA and the brits keep praising those arseholes
in charge...
LOL.
truth
2009-01-12 14:59:41 UTC
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?
It is up to him to choose who he like to give his kidney!
Why are you so concern whether the sicked person
is rich or poor.
Post by Observer
How come it did not follow the previous
procedure of giving to the top of the
waiting list ah?
Who say that the previous procedure was
to give to top of the list. What do you know
how the list was drawn. Stop you idiotic question.
Post by Observer
It was reported that the murderer "specifically
donated" to this RICH guy....previously it was
NOT allowed for donors to CHOOSE the
recipient to prevent organ selling and queue
jumping by the RICH...how come this is allowed
ah?
You are still living in the past era. You had even ask stupid
question like what happen when bus commuter press
thr wrong fare button when boarding the nus. You did not
even know about the commutters are using the touch and
go fare card.
Post by Observer
Are we becoming a country where the RICH
is now favoured to receive organs from convicted
murderers like CHINA?
Are you sure that the RICH in China are favoured
to receive organ from convicted murderer. What is
your purpose to discredit China. You are just a
running dog of the western media.
Post by Observer
Are we slowly becoming like COMMUNIST CHINA
ah?
So what is wrong with COMMUNIST CHINA ? Isn't
CHINA better the Boleh-land where you are hiding now?
Post by Observer
So the poor now will never get a transplant even when
they are at the head of the waiting list?
Hehe...soon the organs of the poor will be harvested
to give to the RICH...slowly lar..
Tell us how much you know about how the waiting list
is drawn, who is supposed to be ahead on the waiting list?
If you don't even know, stop all the bullshit here.
Continue your hiding in your gay closet with your
kopitiam uncle and your neighbour's son.
Post by Observer
All this while the country is slowly turning into communism
and the USA and the brits keep praising those arseholes
in charge...
You are that idiotic arsehole known as kah kah kah-chng-hole.
Post by Observer
LOL.
Why LOL?
Dare not kah kah kah afetr you are named kah-chng-hole ?
b***@home.invalid
2009-01-12 02:09:44 UTC
Post by Observer
LOL.
Why LOL?
Dare not kah kah kah afetr you are named kah-chng-hole ?
a dollar a message agent isnt that what you get ?
.
rst0wxyz
2009-01-11 23:23:31 UTC
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?
Because money talks, in the United States as well as in China.
LOL.
CharlesLiu
2009-01-12 06:52:58 UTC
Post by rst0wxyz
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?
Because money talks, in the United States as well as in China.
That's right. In America we have this thing called "wallet biopsy"
where the rich bypass the wait list and get organ transplanted in mere
days or weeks:

2006:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=1514702

2009:
http://a.abcnews.com/Health/Story?id=4966543&page=3
Post by rst0wxyz
Post by Observer
[...]
LOL.- Hide quoted text -
b***@nyx.net
2009-01-14 17:27:48 UTC
Post by CharlesLiu
Post by rst0wxyz
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?
Because money talks, in the United States as well as in China.
That's right. In America we have this thing called "wallet biopsy"
where the rich bypass the wait list and get organ transplanted in mere
That's not quite what the articles say, Charles. You really ought to
read for comprehension before ranting.
truth
Don't bullshit, all the same. Money will do wonder !
b***@nyx.net
2009-01-15 00:17:48 UTC
Post by truth
Post by b***@nyx.net
Post by CharlesLiu
Post by rst0wxyz
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
How come this RICH fellow got the kidney?
Because money talks, in the United States as well as in China.
That's right. In America we have this thing called "wallet biopsy"
where the rich bypass the wait list and get organ transplanted in mere
That's not quite what the articles say, Charles. You really ought to
read for comprehension before ranting.
Don't bullshit, all the same. Money will do wonder !
According to the article Honest Charles cited, money may get you on a
list but it won't move you up it once you are on. And neither article
says anything about "mere days or weeks".

Jus' keepin' people honest. On newsgroups like this it ain't easy.
rst0wxyz
2009-01-14 17:32:13 UTC
Post by rst0wxyz
Because money talks, in the United States as well as in China.
Except that this happened in Singapore.
Because money talks, in the United States, in China, as well as in
Singapore.
b***@nyx.net
But your bringing up the US was a non sequitur, don't you agree?
b***@nyx.net
AleXX
2009-01-12 15:31:00 UTC
Post by Observer
Are we becoming a country where the RICH
is now favoured to receive organs from convicted
murderers like CHINA?
Are we slowly becoming like COMMUNIST CHINA
ah?
You should compare Singapore and Malaysia!
You dare not because you prefer to hit at
China not Malaysia. The rich bumiputras
are the one who bullied the poor bumis
but you keep quiet ????
WanChonRen
2009-01-12 06:28:50 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by Observer
Are we becoming a country where the RICH
is now favoured to receive organs from convicted
murderers like CHINA?
Are we slowly becoming like COMMUNIST CHINA
ah?
You should compare Singapore and Malaysia!
You dare not because you prefer to hit at
China not Malaysia. The rich bumiputras
are the one who bullied the poor bumis
but you keep quiet ????
Why are you shamelessly still using the handle of a dead person as
proclaimed by you? You don't have a name of your own? Even a person born out
of wedlock has a name.
Dave U. Random
2009-01-12 00:54:10 UTC
[...]
Don't be naive: there is nothing new in that.

Let's hope that stem cell research will result in organs being grown like
potatoes; then that nasty bit of human behavior will no longer be evinced.

I wouldn't mind a transplant for every one of my organs. Maybe not the
brain; but cell-replenishment might be nice there.
rst0wxyz
Wouldn't you prefer a more brilliant mind?
AleXX
In Singapore: No money = No talk
The Cynic
Don't ask stupid questions!! This is MERITOCRACY. LOL
Peter Terpstra
2009-01-15 00:50:20 UTC
Post by Observer
One convicted murderer was hanged and
his kidney was given to one RICH fellow.
Beïng a member of the Falun Gong can be enough to lose your organs.

With kind regards,

Peter
--
"The CCP carefully staged the unrest in Tibet to deceive the world."
-- Ruan Ming, former advisor to Chinese Communist Party (CCP) General