Wipe out the british rats from the face of the Earth!!!!!!!!
Byker
2021-05-04 19:35:35 UTC
I rather *like* the Brits. Besides being more literate
and witty than Americans, they are, behind the slick
civilized veneer, seriously hard put-the-boot-in
types.
John Cleese, who now lives as an expat, summed it up quite well:

Jonathan Bowden died way too soon. Watch and weep:

I hope the Brits enjoy their "diversity".
It seems that's about all the UK has left...
4many
2021-05-05 02:50:18 UTC
http://youtu.be/WJheODYpuEI
http://youtu.be/nHVdhIYuKc8
http://youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
I hope the Brits enjoy their "diversity".
It seems that's about all the UK has left...
Brexit has delayed things, but I think, eventually, there
is going to be some huge uprising against "foreign"
persons and interests in the UK. It won't be a pleasant
sight. Most Brits ARE hard-asses, when some magic
threshold is reached you'll see that. The rest of the
world may be 'appalled' - but will soon follow suite.

"Western" culture is NO LESS valuable or important
than any other. It's worth preserving. Frankly,it's your
best shot at The Dream. The rest of the world is
shitty FOR A REASON. Hey, how many climb the
fence INTO Mexico ... ?