IN HINDUISM IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE SUPERIOR, IF YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE NOT HUMAN
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-22 02:42:56 UTC
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.

http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm

And this is what a French journalist writes about hindus and hinduism

http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/may/20franc.htm

And again I asked myself the question which has baffled me for 35
years, although I am myself a white man and a born Christian:

why do Indians have such an attraction towards the white skin?

Francois Gautier
ListCuntCutters
2004-08-22 09:20:06 UTC
My dear Gulbadan,

A bushy-pushy-pussy with a seven and one half inch dildo? That I got
to see. The fascist freak show has fleas, nay, feces fascist fleabags,
that for sure. Now Zandewalan Sunni cabal are enlisting bitches with
hot rod? May Allah be praised.

Is that the dick-ding-a-ding-dum you are unleashing on me? That
would be the day. Chew some more holy muslim pig shit patties,
perhaps that should calm your inflamed you knowwhat, 7-1/2 inch piddly
dildo? You must be kidding.

Have a nice day.
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-22 15:11:03 UTC
chamar-e-hind when you breakout of mental asylum (the won't release
you, no chance) better match your complexion to find out your caste
and who fertilized your devadasi matha ji.... Better yet run to sulla
lord in sulla kingdoms and join millions of your brothers and sisters
because sulla lords don't give a shit about your KG and treat you all
as shit becaus eyou are fucking shit.
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-22 19:32:47 UTC
IN HINDUISM IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE SUPERIOR, IF YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE NOT
HUMAN
Isn't that the same among pakiASSWIPES ?
Among the Arabs , they are the "real" Muslims and the converts like you are
piece of shit.
Ask any Arab and he will tell you that.
Nope!!! Hinduism is the only cult that does that.. read gita the
copyright toilet paper
Neil Kashmiri - Hindu Sikh
copyright toilet paper
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-23 18:22:00 UTC
Post by Neil Kashmiri - Hindu Sikh
Do point out where in the Gita it says whites are superior ... if you can't
pig then shove that pigshit Koran the book of the devil himself up your
arse!
Then this must be your devadasi matha ka bhosra...
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
Next the chamar will claim there is no caste in hinduism and sull
never raped his coward ass..

And it is all because:-
Choday ravan roay ram
copyright toilet paper
§§§ Blue Ice §§§
Francois Gautier
Subir
2004-08-23 11:37:44 UTC
Post by Gulshan Khan
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
cos in Islum, if you are good mussulmaan,
you can hijack plane and crash it in for 50 virgins.

yallah ough yuckbar
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-23 19:03:07 UTC
Post by Subir
Post by Gulshan Khan
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
cos in Islum, if you are good mussulmaan,
you can hijack plane and crash it in for 50 virgins.
yallah ough yuckbar
Ohhh yes yes in indoo if you are good hindu you can burn Australian
Christian babies alive. And sHtill no virgins but habshi dudes like
Dulles airport..

Now OINK
Choday sulla hazaar baar roay PIGbir baar baar
hare om baba hare om
intruder
2004-08-23 20:00:15 UTC
Post by Gulshan Khan
Post by Subir
Post by Gulshan Khan
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
cos in Islum, if you are good mussulmaan,
you can hijack plane and crash it in for 50 virgins.
yallah ough yuckbar
Ohhh yes yes in indoo if you are good hindu you can burn Australian
Christian babies alive. And sHtill no virgins but habshi dudes like
Dulles airport..
Now OINK
Choday sulla hazaar baar roay PIGbir baar baar
hare om baba hare omI
I know what Choday means.
Can you translate the rest.
Gulshan Khan
2004-08-23 21:44:26 UTC
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:00:15 +0200, intruder
Post by intruder
Post by Gulshan Khan
Post by Subir
Post by Gulshan Khan
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
cos in Islum, if you are good mussulmaan,
you can hijack plane and crash it in for 50 virgins.
yallah ough yuckbar
Ohhh yes yes in indoo if you are good hindu you can burn Australian
Christian babies alive. And sHtill no virgins but habshi dudes like
Dulles airport..
Now OINK
Choday sulla hazaar baar roay PIGbir baar baar
hare om baba hare omI
I know what Choday means.
Can you translate the rest.
Choday sulla hazaar baar
This is in reference to muslim warriors who fucked hindus 1000s of
times all the way to the southern tip of India.

roay PIGbir baar baar
This is in reference to hindu swines who even today cry, bitch, rant,
rave, scream over spanking they got at the hands of muslim warriors
for 1000 years.

TRANSLATION:-

Choday sulla hazaar baar
Muslim fucks 1000 times

roay PIGbir baar baar
hindu swine cries over and over
intruder
2004-08-24 20:59:28 UTC
Post by intruder
Post by Gulshan Khan
Post by Subir
Post by Gulshan Khan
[...]
worthwile remembering for later use!
IronMonk
2004-08-25 12:26:27 UTC
This Aint Islam where you kill blacks
u Fuckin muslims
go shag a pig(allah)
Post by intruder
intruder
2004-08-25 19:06:17 UTC
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:26:27 +0000 (UTC), "IronMonk"
Post by IronMonk
This Aint Islam where you kill blacks
u Fuckin muslims
go shag a pig(allah)
Thank you, but please you advice me how to behave sexually based on
your own experience.
R1
2004-08-26 17:48:07 UTC
Post by IronMonk
This Aint Islam where you kill blacks
u Fuckin muslims
go shag a pig(allah)
Thank you, but please you advice me how to behave sexually based on
your own experience.
This boy is so deprived of social engagement with a member of the
opposite sex that he is willing to jerk one off the minute some
mentions "female bholuroo"

he can also tell you "all" 14 letters in the English language.

The Abstraction of Justice
2004-08-26 15:38:30 UTC
Post by Gulshan Khan
This is what hinduism teaches about superiority by color.
http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
And this is what a French journalist writes about hindus and hinduism
http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/may/20franc.htm
And again I asked myself the question which has baffled me for 35
why do Indians have such an attraction towards the white skin?
Francois Gautier
No matter how white your skin, if your surname is Singh, they will
show you contempt, and if your surname is Grade, they will ask you for
a job at the Jewish BBC.