shitty island stinking 2021 03
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-08 17:20:20 UTC
<https://gogo.mn/r/qmnmy>

Meghan said she thought about suicide while in the Queen's family

An interview of Meghan and Prince Harry .. has been leaked .. During
the interview they exposed discrimination and racism within the royal
family ..

Meghan Markle looks much more elegant and intelligent against the
bunch of the small island 'royals', who rather clownishly resemble a
company of awkward farmers.

Big shame on the racist English inbreds.

Constipation - such a big national disease - makes them full of shit.
KKKernal Corn
2021-03-09 20:12:48 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://gogo.mn/r/qmnmy>
Meghan said she thought about suicide while in the Queen's family
An interview of Meghan and Prince Harry .. has been leaked .. During
the interview they exposed discrimination and racism within the royal
family ..
Meghan Markle looks much more elegant and intelligent against the
bunch of the small island 'royals', who rather clownishly resemble a
company of awkward farmers.
Big shame on the racist English inbreds.
Constipation - such a big national disease - makes them full of shit.
You need another dose of Navichok, Smirnoff.
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2021-03-09 20:18:48 UTC
On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 21:12:48 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by KKKernal Corn
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Big shame on the racist English inbreds.
Constipation - such a big national disease - makes them full of shit.
You need another dose of Navichok, Smirnoff.
You felt personally addressed when "full of shit" was mentioned, pedophilic
dreckserb? And RIGHTLY so!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-23 00:17:24 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/ygglcm5o> express.co.uk

Protesters 'defecated at the feet of police' during Bristol riot

.. Photographs .. show protesters crouching at the feet of shielded
police officers and beginning to defecate. Bristol Live also photographed
a woman urinating on a police officer's foot.
The protesters' behaviour has been blasted as 'pathetic' and 'politically
illiterate' by the city's mayor, Marvin Rees.

The folks like this mayor don't seem to grasp the message. Given the fact
that constipation (which makes the English so full of shit) is one of the
most burning issues on the small English island, this protest defecation
is actually an appeal to do something about that. But the Queen and Kate
still remain indifferent to the pains of their small islanders.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-25 16:03:06 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yzl8vbha> dziennik-polityczny.com

English gay soldiers .. there was a fight in the restaurant.
The policemen .. arrested .. 4 inhabitants of Orzysz and 6
soldiers. Two civilians were seriously injured and needed medical
attention .. The reason for the conflict was that two gay
soldiers from the UK .. publicly showed their love .. This is not
the first time that the locals face the boorish and arrogant
behavior of the soldiers ..

Beating hapless Polaks at their home is what the English fat
combat gays are best for (and in deed someone has to teach those
silly Polaks to know their place and respect the Western values).

A. Filip
2021-03-25 16:27:53 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yzl8vbha> dziennik-polityczny.com
English gay soldiers .. there was a fight in the restaurant. The
policemen .. arrested .. 4 inhabitants of Orzysz and 6 soldiers. Two
civilians were seriously injured and needed medical attention .. The
reason for the conflict was that two gay soldiers from the UK
.. publicly showed their love .. This is not the first time that the
locals face the boorish and arrogant behavior of the soldiers ..
Beating hapless Polaks at their home is what the English fat combat
gays are best for (and in deed someone has to teach those
silly Polaks to know their place and respect the Western values).
Expanded tiny URL (link text in polish):
https://dziennik-polityczny.com/2021/03/22/angielscy-gejowscy-zolnierze-nie-daja-spokoju-mieszkancom-w-orzyszu/
Post by Oleg Smirnov
22 marca (Mar), 2021
Is "BBC version" available? :-)

I doubt your source provides "exact & impartial" relation but news
blackout "would be telling".

Below please find denial (also in polish) claiming your "news" is fake
news played by russian media:
https://konkret24.tvn24.pl/polska,108/mieszkancy-orzysza-pobili-sie-z-zolnierzami-nato-policja-i-zandarmeria-to-fake-news,1054169.html
Post by Oleg Smirnov
24.03.2021
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-26 06:55:53 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
22 marca (Mar), 2021
Is "BBC version" available? :-)
I doubt your source provides "exact & impartial" relation but news
blackout "would be telling".
Below please find denial (also in polish) claiming your "news" is fake
https://konkret24.tvn24.pl/polska,108/mieszkancy-orzysza-pobili-sie-z-zolnierzami-nato-policja-i-zandarmeria-to-fake-news,1054169.html
Post by Oleg Smirnov
24.03.2021
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the
| right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself.
| (J. S. Bach)
Given the prevailing agenda of the Poland's political
class, it's natural they'd desperately seek to downplay
or conceal such ugly cases.
A. Filip
2021-03-26 08:38:25 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
22 marca (Mar), 2021
Is "BBC version" available? :-)
I doubt your source provides "exact & impartial" relation but news
blackout "would be telling".
Below please find denial (also in polish) claiming your "news" is fake
https://konkret24.tvn24.pl/polska,108/mieszkancy-orzysza-pobili-sie-z-zolnierzami-nato-policja-i-zandarmeria-to-fake-news,1054169.html
Post by Oleg Smirnov
24.03.2021
Given the prevailing agenda of the Poland's political
class, it's natural they'd desperately seek to downplay
or conceal such ugly cases.
Downplaying fake news is easier, is not it?

It looks like something that "might happen". Lack of independent
confirmations by "direct witnesses" in other sources is telling IMHO.

I have not forgotten May 2006 fake news "Iran Jews Armbands" happily
relayed by many worldwide media without independent verification.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-26 06:53:39 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/ydv7vocu> parliament.uk

House of Commons Defence Committee .. Fifth Report ..

.. the British Army to have to fight a peer adversary - a euphemism
for Russia .. in the face of a significant potential peer threat from
Russian forces .. a potential peer adversary such as Russia ..

Russia is one versus the whole NATO. It looks comical when the cocky
small islanders strive to insert Russia as a peer everywhere in their
pink dreams. Such amusing inbreds.