(Trump) fyi: Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito (gook) is #StatCOVID19Test **positive** in this thread on 07/11/24 ...
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-11 15:31:35 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 08:15:18 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
Your not being able to reply appropriately over the past 45 min since
being greeted here means, Zersterer, you're #StatCOVID19Test
**positive** which indicates you're possibly infected w/#COVID (See
or https://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test
for the science).
This is terrible!
This is a MITZVAH!
Let us pray!
Pray to superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) that the ICE
Five-0 doesn't rapture you and deport you back to the Flippines!

You are a gook.

As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
2024-07-14 17:56:34 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jul 2024 08:22:07 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse yidoid PAEDO BARRY Z. SHEIN
3 days ago
On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 08:15:18 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<b'ris>
This is terrible!
This is a MITZVAH!
Wrong!
NOT wrong!
Let us pray!
Pray to superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss Be Upon him) that the ICE
Five-0 doesn't rapture you and deport you back to the Flippines!
ICE has no reason to rapture me, for I am an American.
ICE got EVERY reason to rapture you, for you are an illegal Flip
Chinaman. You don't even LOOK like an American!
You are a gook.
That would be better than being some Nazi dreckvolk, you wack ass
buster!
How can it be, you slimy Asiatic piece of shit? I'm WHITE and you're
just a shiskin mongoloid!
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else
Again with ani?
Again with zsuckling jew ani?
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fuckling
Judenfraulein vulvae.
No normal Human would ever THINK of fantasising about fuckling a
filthy diseased genitally mutilated judendreckunterhure.
But who accused you of being a normal man?
YOU are a subnormal subhuman!

- -